Hello my crafting friends,
If you are new to receiving my emails, I want to welcome you to The Scrapbook Studio! Please know that if you ever wish to stop receiving emails, just hit reply and type remove and I will take care of it right away.
I have reduced my hours a bit this month. I am making changes inside the shop and doing some reorganizing. I am also planning some extra time with my family before the boys go back to school. It will take us a couple of weeks to get used to our new routine too J I will be here most Tuesdays and some other times that are not listed in the shop hours. You are always welcome to call me and come by to chat, check out the shop, and/or crop. Crop time ($2.50/hr w/5th hour free) is always available while I am here. If you are interested in a class but can’t find a convenient time – bring a friend or two and I will do a class for you at a mutually convenient time J I will continue doing the Waterfall Folio for those who haven’t had a chance to come for the class yet. I am still getting requests for this class. Those that have made the project have had a great time and been very happy with the results. Come join the fun!
I have a varied selection of paper and embellishments for sale, as well as some coordinating kits by My Mind’s Eye, Fancy Pants, Prima, Theresa Collins, and Graphic 45. You will find my prices to be lower than most other retail stores. I love paper and want to make some great designs available at a more reasonable price. My goal is to offer brands/items not found in the large crafting stores. I also want to sell for less than online shops. I have deeply discounted odds and ends to make you a deal on J Come in and check it out – I’m sure you will find something inspiring for your next project.
I am beginning to do some restoration work on old scrap albums and memorabilia collections. I am open to doing some custom work too. If you have an old album falling apart and want to save it, talk to me. If you have an event that needs scrapping but don’t have the time, I can do that too. Share with me how you would like it to look and I will give you are reasonable price.
Some of the things I am working on for September/October:
– Envelope mini album – a nice book with lots of room for pictures. It would make a super Christmas gift. The one I am making is so nice, I don’t want to give it away!
– Kits to go – Card and page kits that can be purchased to go.
– Christmas card workshops – Let’s make Christmas cards early and have them ready to send. I am developing some nice designs to share or make your own.
– Fund Raising Crop (date TBA – probably early Oct.) to benefit Tavares Kiwanis Club and Advocating for Kids. Both groups do great work for needy kids in our area. This will be a day of crafting at a reasonable price with activities, contests, demos, and make & takes. I am currently looking for a location. If you have a suggestion, please call me.
– Crafter’s Yard Sale (date to be announced – probably late Oct.) Clean out your craft stash and bring your extra stuff to sell at my special yard sale. $10 per table will get you a spot to sell your stuff to other crafters. BUY/SELL/TRADE/SWAP or whatever you please out in front of my shop. I will be advertising the sale in the newspaper so we should have a good crowd. My landlady tells me this is a fantastic corner to have a sale as she has gotten great results in the past. Come on out on a Saturday to have some fun and meet other crafters. Not to mention – get rid of some stuff!! I’ll be out there with mine too!
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Website’ type=’url’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]